March 29, 2016 – New York
Kevin Lydon, Managing Director of SVPGlobal participated in a panel discussion at the 2016 AIF Insurance and Healthcare Investors’ Forum on March 29, 2016 at the Offices of Winston & Strawn LLP.
Panel Discussion: Kevin Lydon, Managing Director, SVPGlobal
Private Equity/Private Credit Session: “Public markets cooled in 2015, but deal activity and pricing in private markets remained at record levels. While most participants agree that we are “late in the cycle,” fundraising remained very strong for GPs. How should investors position themselves in 2016 and beyond?”
- Equity return expectations are lower across the board. Is private equity more or less attractive today given where we are in the cycle?
- What are the key factors for building a successful private equity portfolio?
- Emerging markets and currency risk in private equity
- Energy markets have seen dramatic dislocation. Is this an opportunity for private equity or an area to steer clear of?
- The role of private or illiquid credit investments into performing securities which have become an area of increased focus for many institutional investors
For more information on this forum, please visit http://aifglobal.org/