Event: SVP spoke at The Private Equity Exclusive, The Pension Bridge
SVPGlobal participated in a panel discussion at The Private Equity Exclusive, Chicago – Produced by The Pension Bridge
Panel Discussion: Kevin Lydon, Global Head of Origination
Distressed Investing – Opportunistic and Special Situations
• Where are we in the Distressed Cycle? High Cash Positions on the Sidelines?
• How have Financing Markets Activity affected the Opportunity Set and what is the Outlook?
• Where are the most Attractive Strategies/Opportunities? By sectors, geographies?
• Scope of the Distressed Markets and Segments – Corporate Credit, Structured Credit, Commercial Real Estate, Hard Assets, Liquidations, Segmentation by Deal Size
• Eurozone Opportunities – what Investments are sensible and when will they arrive in scale? Still too early? Which Countries, Sectors, Types of Deals should be looked at?
For more information on this conference, please visit www.pensionbridge.com